I'm not a person that eats a lot of spicy food. But, one day I went to this Surinamese resaurant and had some chicken with potato's and strange vegetables. The food was very spicy and the chicken wasn't cooked long enough. That night I woke up around 2 AM and had to shite like hell. So I took a dump and went back to bed, but less than five minutes later I just had to go again and again and again and again etc. etc. (While my bowels were hurting more and more by every time a teeny bit of poo got out.) After one hour on the toilet I rushed to get a book for a little distraction. The pain just got more and more intense and after another hour of agony I just couldn't read my book anymore and started hurting myself in other places to stop feeling the pain in my bowels.
Finally around 5:30 AM the piece of crap made out of spices and raw chicken got out and the pain was finally gone.
I have seen all 30 feet of bowel content go by in about 3 1/2 hours. I've broken my arm once, but this was much much worse.
You guess where I'll never eat again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment